Cost of living in Ulan-Ude, Russia compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01605 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is 12% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,642 (руб 164,664) in Ulan-Ude.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $91 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €1.32 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 1,500 ман (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (about 1 hour ago)