Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 502 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00038 EUR / MNT
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 28% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,290 (3,389,967 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 1,355 ฿ (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bratislava costs €2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 39 (38 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Dublin costs €115 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)