Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00080 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,024 (₩2,542,549) in Uijongbu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,066 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$110 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $130 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 2,000 NT$ (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)