Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00083 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,327 (₩3,985,464) in Uijongbu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gebze costs 3.00TL (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)