Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00083 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,072 (₩3,713,484) in Uijongbu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,720 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chandigarh costs ₨54 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in George costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)