Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00075 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,989 (₩2,661,344) in Uijongbu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$10 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hobart costs AU$1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (about 2 hours ago)