Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00076 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,202 (₩2,895,133) in Uijongbu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $9 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Fortaleza costs R$ 600 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 40,000 Kč (29 minutes ago)