Cost of living in Udon Thani, Thailand compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02689 EUR / THB
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Udon Thani (Thailand) is 8% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,877 (106,974 ฿) in Udon Thani.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)