Cost of living in Udon Thani, Thailand compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02628 EUR / THB
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Udon Thani (Thailand) is 13% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,619 (99,668 ฿) in Udon Thani.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (39 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)