Cost of living comparison between Udaipur, India and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01370 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Udaipur (India) is 47% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,669 (₨121,764) in Udaipur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (about 2 hours ago)