Cost of living in Udaipur, India compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01386 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Udaipur (India) is 48% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,630 (₨117,602) in Udaipur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stuttgart costs €24 (about 1 hour ago)