Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02665 EUR / THB
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 27% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,181 (81,811 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £16 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ahmedabad costs ₨500,000 (about 2 hours ago)