Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 454 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26596 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,940 (R$ 7,296) in Uberlandia.
Recent Prices Added
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Taipei costs 29 NT$ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aurangabad costs ₨130 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Oporto costs €0.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Swansea costs £598 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (24 minutes ago)