Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 467 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26140 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,741 (R$ 6,660) in Uberlandia.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,600 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jabalpur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)