Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29479 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,088 (R$ 10,476) in Uberaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)