Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 299 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27027 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,684 (R$ 6,230) in Ubatuba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)