Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 224 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23362 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 15% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,535 (R$ 6,569) in Ubatuba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $180 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,440 (25 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Los Angeles, California costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)