Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00057 EUR / LBP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 14% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,049 (3,611,008 L£) in Tyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (2 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (16 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (36 minutes ago)