Cost of living comparison between Tyre, Lebanon and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00062 EUR / LBP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 10% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,581 (5,751,545 L£) in Tyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barquisimeto costs Bs 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)