Cost of living in Tyler, Texas, United States compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.852 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tyler, Texas (United States) is 35% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,827 ($3,317) in Tyler, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.20 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyrenia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Mumbai costs ₨55,000 (about 1 hour ago)