Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08495 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 23% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,467 (Bs 29,040) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 1 hour ago)