Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09425 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 33% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,321 (Bs 45,846) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (25 minutes ago)