Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08837 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 28% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,423 (Bs 27,421) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Winnipeg costs C$0.84 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元13,800 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (43 minutes ago)