Cost of living in Turku, Finland compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2016.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turku (Finland) is 54% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,815 in Turku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 2 hours ago)