Cost of living in Turku, Finland compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 194 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turku (Finland) is 49% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,278 in Turku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,650 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 100,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 35,000 Franc (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (44 minutes ago)