Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24938 EUR / TMT
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 25% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,381 (9,547 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 3,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Conakry costs 18,000 Franc (39 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 12 (about 1 hour ago)