Cost of living comparison between Turin, Italy and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 714 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turin (Italy) is 25% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,063 in Turin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (about 1 hour ago)