Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / COP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 41% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,121 (COL$3,865,242) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Burlington, Vermont costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kyoto costs ¥1,846,190 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 450 (about 2 hours ago)