Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / COP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 42% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,100 (COL$3,839,187) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (18 minutes ago)