Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00030 EUR / COP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 25% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,649 (COL$5,540,049) in Tuluá.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)