Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00031 EUR / COP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 25% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,338 (COL$7,482,047) in Tuluá.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Petrolina costs R$ 7 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 99,000 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)