Cost of living in Tuguegarao City, Philippines compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01852 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuguegarao City (Philippines) is 29% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,196 (Php226,644) in Tuguegarao City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €11 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (39 minutes ago)