Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00771 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 18% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,478 (¥321,316) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$305 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 17,980₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,318 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 2 hours ago)