Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00755 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 30% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,731 (¥361,730) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 25 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)