Cost of living comparison between Tsukuba, Japan and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00818 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 29% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,185 (¥511,774) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$23 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,579 kn (35 minutes ago)