Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00055 EUR / CDF
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 108% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,961 (7,175,647 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuching costs RM17 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 2 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)