Cost of living comparison between Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00095 EUR / CDF
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 223% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €10,106 (10,628,862 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)