Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25132 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 31% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,314 (S/. 5,229) in Trujillo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Farrukhabad costs ₨30 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $100 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $74 (about 1 hour ago)