Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26388 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 29% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,270 (S/. 4,812) in Trujillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vitória costs R$ 310 (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 339 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (40 minutes ago)