Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11307 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 109% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,803 (kr 60,165) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 112,300 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sarajevo costs 10KM (about 1 hour ago)