Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 263 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10374 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 93% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,672 (kr 35,396) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jalna costs ₨135 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Palmerston North costs NZ$1,075 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,000TL (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)