Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10919 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 102% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,571 (kr 60,177) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,720 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chandigarh costs ₨54 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in George costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)