Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 359 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10773 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 97% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,938 (kr 36,553) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yongin costs ₩304,950 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)