Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11055 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 109% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,525 (kr 59,019) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (28 minutes ago)