Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 257 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10413 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 95% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,102 (kr 39,399) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (40 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Iasi costs 12 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Ana, California costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)