Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 157 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10583 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 98% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,961 (kr 37,423) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $80 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)