Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10578 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 105% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,105 (kr 38,810) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)