Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11333 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 124% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €7,291 (kr 64,334) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (28 minutes ago)