Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10654 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 106% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,318 (kr 40,530) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fresno, California costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)