Cost of living comparison between Tromsø, Norway and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11137 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 125% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €7,318 (kr 65,713) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barquisimeto costs Bs 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)