Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.655 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 21% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,619 (5,524 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirikkale costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$34,000 (about 2 hours ago)