Cost of living comparison between Tripolis, Libya and Almería, Spain
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.679 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 27% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,957 (5,831 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,220 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨45,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨300 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)