Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.622 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,034 (3,268 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $150 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 4.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 480 (about 1 hour ago)