Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.660 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 23% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,998 (6,061 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Netanya costs 10 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (27 minutes ago)