Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00062 EUR / LBP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 27% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,141 (6,717,544 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (38 minutes ago)