Cost of living comparison between Tripoli, Lebanon and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00061 EUR / LBP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 37% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,112 (6,736,489 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,558 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (about 3 hours ago)