Cost of living in Trinidad, Cuba compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Cuba) is 10% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,707 (2,010 CUC) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Västerås costs 11 kr (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Daegu costs ₩16,000 (about 1 hour ago)