Cost of living in Trinidad, Cuba compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.934 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Cuba) is 15% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,663 (2,851 CUC) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manaus costs R$ 5.99 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $6,020 (about 1 hour ago)