Cost of living in Trinidad, Cuba compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.918 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Cuba) is 14% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,572 (2,803 CUC) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php5,082,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,100 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Gothenburg costs 303 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cairns costs AU$2,958 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (about 2 hours ago)