Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12507 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 37% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,193 ($b9,536) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,525 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oporto costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kanpur costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)