Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12640 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 39% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,160 ($b9,174) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 35 ﷼ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨100 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $712 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,600 (19 minutes ago)