Cost of living comparison between Trieste, Italy and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trieste (Italy) is 27% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,116 in Trieste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)