Cost of living in Trieste, Italy compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 233 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trieste (Italy) is 24% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,729 in Trieste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元35 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Klaipėda costs €0.03 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 16 (about 3 hours ago)