Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25460 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 32% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,229 (4,829TL) in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.10 (35 minutes ago)