Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00773 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 41% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,955 (¥382,281) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 8TL (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 131TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)