Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00845 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 51% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,728 (¥559,755) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 250 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mersin costs 100,000TL (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 250 kn (43 minutes ago)