Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00803 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 45% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,618 (¥326,101) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)