Cost of living in Tours, France compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 40% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,203 in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)