Cost of living comparison between Tours, France and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 44% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,676 in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $22,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,400 (about 2 hours ago)