Cost of living in Toulouse, France compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 349 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulouse (France) is 24% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,731 in Toulouse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (42 minutes ago)