Cost of living in Toronto, Canada compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,937 prices entered by 883 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.715 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 48% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,795 (C$6,708) in Toronto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Burlington costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 15 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,565 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (about 1 hour ago)