Cost of living in Toronto, Canada compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 5,492 prices entered by 1,133 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.683 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 35% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,826 (C$4,138) in Toronto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Thane costs ₨500 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agra costs ₨400 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)