Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 37% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,980 (﷼ 69,784,179) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)