Cost of living comparison between Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran and Almería, Spain
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 36% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,096 (﷼ 72,473,528) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)