Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,006 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00820 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 92% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,751 (¥701,729) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨5.63 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (about 1 hour ago)