Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,476 prices entered by 261 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00746 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 68% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,356 (¥450,021) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,456 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Örebro costs 7,000 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元28,970 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM508 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 3,300 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vitória costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)