Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00819 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,146 (¥384,072) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$0 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)