Cost of living comparison between Toamasina, Madagascar and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / MGA
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 5% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,146 (10,970,833 Ariary) in Toamasina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)