Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00030 EUR / MGA
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 9% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,394 (11,204,431 Ariary) in Toamasina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 280 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (32 minutes ago)