Cost of living in Tlemcen, Algeria compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00860 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tlemcen (Algeria) is 18% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,567 (298,679 Dinar) in Tlemcen.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (42 minutes ago)