Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01249 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 43% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,193 (₨95,518) in Tiruppur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $610 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Marrakech costs 100 Dirham (7 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Nantes costs €0.95 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Giza costs E£ 4,533 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)