Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01244 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 51% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €985 (₨79,183) in Tiruppur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,015 (7 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $377 (about 2 hours ago)