Cost of living in Tirupati, India compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01429 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirupati (India) is 48% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,574 (₨110,122) in Tirupati.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 8 ман (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antalya costs 700TL (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,757 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)