Cost of living in Tirunelveli, India compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01306 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirunelveli (India) is 29% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,345 (₨103,011) in Tirunelveli.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Francisco, California costs $21,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 99 ﷼ (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Volta Redonda costs R$ 3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 3 hours ago)