Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01309 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is 38% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,249 (₨95,445) in Tiruchchirappalli.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dire Dawa costs 150 Birr (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥330,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarajevo costs 700KM (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (32 minutes ago)