Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04855 EUR / MDL
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 24% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,602 (32,988 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (44 minutes ago)