Cost of living comparison between Tiraspol, Moldova and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04604 EUR / MDL
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 32% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,039 (44,291 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €400 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 1 hour ago)