Cost of living comparison between Tirana, Albania and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 487 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00737 EUR / ALL
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 31% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,249 (305,054 Lek) in Tirana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨65,564 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)