Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 577 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00740 EUR / ALL
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 31% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,068 (279,515 Lek) in Tirana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $67,653 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Casablanca costs 345 Dirham (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 40,000 L£ (27 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Guayaquil costs $13 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (29 minutes ago)