Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22143 EUR / RON
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 36% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,997 (9,018 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.74 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poltava costs 19,350₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Udaipur costs ₨700,000 (33 minutes ago)