Cost of living comparison between Timisoara, Romania and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22156 EUR / RON
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 34% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,140 (9,661 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nairobi costs Shilling5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)