Cost of living in Tilburg, Netherlands compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tilburg (Netherlands) is 50% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,864 in Tilburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)