Cost of living in Tilburg, Netherlands compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tilburg (Netherlands) is 54% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,074 in Tilburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $18 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 14 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Akita costs ¥463 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €11 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (about 1 hour ago)