Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 289 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04390 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 33% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,332 (Mex$ 30,340) in Tijuana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$17 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)