Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01330 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 50% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €998 (₨75,079) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨0.50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 3,200 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 126 ден (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Yogyakarta costs Rp 100,000 (28 minutes ago)