Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India vs Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 384 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01222 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 43% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,086 (₨88,859) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pokhara costs ₨ 200 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,321 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$15 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)