Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01371 EUR / BTN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 16% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,531 (184,670 Ngultrum) in Thimphu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.75 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- 500g of rice in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)