Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 697 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 6% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,225 in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (about 1 hour ago)