Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 708 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (40 minutes ago)