Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 718 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 5% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,207 in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (29 minutes ago)